This disclaimer applies to all clients looking to visit or site or purchase our service or engage in any conduct on our website or websites which may or may not be interconnected on or from this website.
1. This Agreement describes the terms and conditions under which my application is submitted. I certify that (I am at least 18 years) of age, and the information (I provided) to COMPANY in order to submit my application(s) is true and accurate. I understand that my signature and or initials at the end of this contract constitutes my acceptance of these account(s) in accordance with the statements and conditions listed within this agreement. I also acknowledge this contract is being submitted via the web and or via the internet; and my submitting my personal individual data along with my signature and or initials constitute my consent and agreement to an electronic signature and thus my consent to the terms of this constant with i am submitting by my own free will and rights to enter into any contract either in person or electronically online.
2. I understand that my information MAY BE submitted by COMPANY to a willing third party hereby referred to as "CARD COMPANY, VENDOR OR PROCESSING COMPANY." I understand I am giving COMPANY permission to establish a personal business in my behalf. I am giving company my consent to randomly select such business name; and provide me with a random collection of letters, numbers or letters combined with numbers which CAN CONSTITUTE my business name; for my own individual reason which constitute my purchase, for my own business creation endeavors. It is my statement that I am the person making this purchase based upon my own needs and in no way Realty Giant LLC, nor its employees, officers, banks, share holders can or will know for sure why I am electing this type of service. It is my statement for whom it may concern I am the purchaser thus I am the person or entity who can fully explain the use or misuse of my purchase. I understand and consent my personal information MAY BE submitted to a third party for processing for which i will be assigned a nine digit number WHICH CAN BE either an ITIN, TIN, EIN, or in some cases a Validated SSN Number. I understand and agree ALL FEES paid to Realty Giant LLC will be the only fee i will need to pay to Realty Giant LLC for this service. I do understand I may have additional fees related to the establishment of my personal business, developing a corporation, or further establishing my business. I understand I may have to pay the the state or county fees to where I reside, choose to do business, or where i may elect to incorporate.
2A. I AGREE TO HOLD Realty Giant LLC THE WEBSITE, THE OPERATOR OF THE WEBSITE, THE CORPORATION, ANY AND ALL ENTITIES AND INDIVIDUALS; HARMLESS, AND INTENTION OF LEGAL INTENT! I understand and I am acknowledging; that in no way am I engaging or attempting to engage in FILE SEPARATION, and by signing this agreement, I agree Realty Giant LLC's ONLY ROLE IS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT FOR BUSINESS NAME WHICH MAY REFLECT AS A EIN, ITIN, CPN, SSN, OR TIN; WHICH I ACKNOWLEDGE UNDER RULE OF LAW I PLAN TO ATTACHED THIS NUMBER TO MY LEGAL BUSINESS ENTITY, FOR WHICH I PLAN TO USE FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS MATTERS. IT IS MY STATEMENT THAT I DO NOT PLAN TO USE THIS EIN, ITIN, TIN, SSN, CPN NINE DIGIT NUMBER IN ANY WAY FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES. IT IS MY STATEMENT IN NO WAY AM I ATTEMPTING TO CREATE A SITUATION OF FILE SEPARATE, NOR DO I HAVE ANY INTENT TO MISUSE THIS PURCHASE IN ANY ATTEMPT OF FRAUD OR MISREPRESENTATION OF MY TRUE AND REAL PERSONAL INFORMATION. I AGREE /TO HOLD Realty Giant LLC, IT�S OFFICERS, BANKS, EMPLOYEES OR ANY VENDOR ASSOCIATED WITH MY TRANSACTION; HARMLESS; FOR THEY ARE ONLY PROCESSING MY BUSINESS PAPERWORK; AND SETTING UP MY BUSINESS DBA NAME WHICH MAY LOOK LIKE ANY 9 DIGIT NUMBER OR ANY 9 DIGIT NUMBER BUSINESS NAME, UNDER WHICH ALL NECESSITIES APPLY! I UNDERSTAND MY BUSINESS NAME MAY REFLECT A NUMBER OF 9 DIGITS, AND IT IS MY STATEMENT I FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS BUSINESS NAME OR NINE DIGIT NUMBER IS NOT A SSN NUMBER NOR SHALL I USE THIS NUMBER AS SUCH. IT IS MY STATEMENT; I AM PURCHASING A 9 DIGIT BUSINESS NAME WHICH MAY LOOK LIKE OR WHEN DECODED MAY BE A CPN, ITIN, TIN, EIN, SSN, OR ANY OTHER VALID NINE DIGIT NUMBER SUCH AS A MONEY GRAM TRANSACTION NUMBER, A PHONE NUMBER, A WESTERN UNION NUMNER, A WALMART NUMBER, OR ANY OTHER VALID NINE DIGIT NUMBER; IT IS MY STATEMENT; Realty Giant LLC, IT�S OFFICERS, BANKS, EMPLOYEES OR ANY VENDOR ASSOCIATED WITH MY TRANSACTION HAS NOT GIVEN ME ANY OTHER DATA RELATED TO THIS NUMBER AND I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING MORE ABOUT THIS NUMBER. IT IS MY SIGNATURE AND STATEMENT AFFILIATE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ITS OFFICERS OR ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED PERSONS OR CORPORATIONS HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF MY INTENT OF USE AND IT IS MY STATEMENT I WILL ABIDE BY THIS CONTRACT AND MY INTENT IS LAWFUL. I UNDERSTAND IN NO WAY WILL I LOOK TO DECODE THIS NUMBER AND ATTEMP TO CREATE A SITUATION OF IDENTITY THEIFT BY USING ACCURATE INFORMATION OF ANOTHER FOR MY OWN USE; IN THAT OTHER PERSON NAME. I HEREBY ATTEST I AM USING MY OWN NAME AND MY OWN CREDIT WORTHINESS; AND NOT THAT OF ANOTHER PERSON NAME; OR ANOTHER PERSON NAME, 9 DIGIT NUMBER, ADDRESS OR ANOTHER INFORMATION OF ANOTHER PERSON NOT PROVIDED TO ME BY; Realty Giant LLC, IT�S OFFICERS, BANKS, EMPLOYEES OR ANY VENDOR ASSOCIATED WITH MY TRANSACTION.
IT IS MY STATEMENT AND THAT I FULLY I UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE OF THIS CONTRACT, I HAVE READ THE WEBSITE DISCLAIMERS AND THE COMPANY HAS MADE IT CLEAR (it is a federal crime to make any false statements on a loan or credit application; a company, website, or individual may advise you to do just that, but it is my statement by signing this contract Realty Giant LLC, its officers, website nor any corporation or individual associated with this contract or website; HAS NEVER INFORMED ME; NOR ADVISED ME; TO MAKE ANY FALSE STATEMENTS; ON ANY CREDIT; OR LOAN APPLICATION.
IT IS MY STATEMENT AND THAT I FULLY I UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE OF THIS CONTRACT, I HAVE READ THE WEBSITE DISCLAIMERS AND THE COMPANY HAS MADE IT CLEAR; It is a federal crime to misrepresent your Social Security number. It also is a federal crime to obtain an EIN from the IRS under false pretenses. IT IS MY STATEMENT I HAVE NO INTENT TO MISREPRESENT MYSELF NOR MISREPRESENT MY SSN, NOR OBTAIN A EIN UNDER FALSE PRETENSES.
IT IS MY STATEMENT AND THAT I FULLY I UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE OF THIS CONTRACT, I HAVE READ THE WEBSITE DISCLAIMERS AND THE COMPANY HAS MADE IT CLEAR, I can be charged with mail or wire fraud if you use the mail or the telephone to apply for credit and provide false information. I understand, file segregation likely would constitute civil fraud under many state laws. COMPANY HAS MADE THIS POINT 'VERY' CLEAR AND IN NO WAY AM I MAKING OR PLAN TO MAKE ANY FALSE STATEMENTS OR MISREPRESENTATION TO Realty Giant LLC OR ANY PERSPECTIVE CREDITOR. I AGREE TO HOLD Realty Giant LLC HARMLESS FOR COMPANY HAS NO KNOWLEDGE NOR INTENT FROM MY ACTIONS; FOR I AM ONLY USED THEIR SERVICE TO ASSIST WITH PAPERWORK AND BUSINESS FORMATION.
3. CPN, EIN, ITIN, TIN AND EBOOK REFUNDS: I understand that while most account(s) and purchases will be delivered within 3-5 DAYS I understand the process may take as long as 60 business days. I understand I can opt out of this contract and receive a full refund if I provide a valid reason and submit it in writing no later than 5 business days after the start date of this contract. I understand I will forfeit my right to a refund after the passing of 5TH business day of the signing of this contract or after the services has been delivered via email. Furthermore I understand I will not be eligible for a refund of any sort after delivery of my NINE DIGIT NUMBER WHICH MAY BE OR LOOK LIKE A EIN, ITIN, EIN, CPN, DBA OR VALIDATED SSN NUMBER! I understand at the point i have received my PURCHASE (which can be in the form of a EIN, ITIN, TIN, CPN or Validated SSN) I would not be eligible for a refund! I UNDERSTAND I WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF ANY SORT AND ANY CHARGE BACK ATTEMPT WILL BE DENIED; BECAUSE COMPANY HAS FULFILLED ITS CONTRACT OBLIGATIONS AND HAVE PROVIDED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. I UNDERSTAND I AM ONLY ENTITLED TO A REFUND WITHIN (5) BUSINESS DAY FROM THE START OF THIS CONTRACT OR PRIOR TO THE DELIVERY OF MY PURCHASE.
4. CREDIT REPAIR -VS- BUSINESS FORMATION SERVICES: I understand that I entering and signing a contract for business formation or creation services! I fully understand this is not CREDIT REPAIR! I understand this is service, business formation; AND NOT CREDIT REPAIR!
5. PROMISE TO PAY: I have agreed and pay COMPANY a fee for service I have elected to enter into. I understand on the governments website; they have stated, �Cpn service can be free,� I understand their is a fee paid by company to third party vendors, background subscription services, and screener services which maybe used to create my product which I do not have access to or are unaware of to fulfill my purchase.
6. RETURNED, NSF, ACH PAYMENTS AND CREDIT CARD DISPUTES: In the event that my fee is returned due to insufficient funds, COMPANY may immediately attempt to collect the full amount by presenting my ACH authorization a second time to my banking institution and charge me NSF fees. Any subsequent withdrawal attempts by COMPANY will not exceed the original fee or the monthly administration fee. Furthermore, I agree and understand that if the Company is unable to successfully process my electronic payment, COMPANY may elect to immediately stop processing my order. In the event credit card payment disputes. I agree to make reasonable efforts to contact COMPANY for purpose of resolving dispute. I understand if I fails to do so, or if I file an unsubstantiated and or fraudulent credit card dispute, I agrees to reimburse Broker for original service fees, any and all penalty and recovery fees charged to Broker in connection with the dispute if this dispute is deemed unsubstantiated, or fraudulent or if COMPANY wins the dispute.
6A. NOTICE OF MERGING YOUR CPN/ CREDIT FILE: In situation were a client request a refund of payment (AFTER THE PRODUCT IS DELIVERED) we will merge your credit file regardless of trade lines, credit repair, cpn or credit report! We will merge the stated credit file rendering the trade lines, credit repair, cpn or credit report useless. We have taken this approach to protect our service and merchants from ABUSE! We have taken this step to combat those which will make an attempt to ABUSE our service! Again WE WILL Merge Your File(S) with something negative in an effort to COMPLETELY MAKE THE FILE NON USABLE OR PRESENTABLE. If their IS A VALID CLAIM; PLEASE BRING IT TO OUR ATTENTION; WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AVAILABLE TO HELP OUR CLIENTS.
7. RIGHT TO RESCISSION: I understand that I have the right under federal law to cancel this contract for any reason without penalty within 3 business days from the date of this contract, and I understand that if I choose to exercise that right I will notify COMPANY in writing within the 5 business days from the date of this contract.
8. Authority to Act. Each party warrants to the other party that the party possesses actual legal authority to enter into this Agreement. Broker warrants to Lessee that Broker has taken all actions required by its procedures, by-laws, and/or applicable implementing laws to exercise that authority, and to lawfully authorize its undersigned signatory to execute this Agreement on its behalf.
9. Assignment. Lessee shall not assign any rights of Lessee nor delegate any duties of Lessee under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Broker.
10. Binding Effect. Except as otherwise provided for herein, this Agreement shall inure to the benefit of, and be binding upon, the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
(I/We) hereby authorize Company / Website who received my personal credit information from myself; to use it to process the appropriate applications. It is understood that my signature on this form will also serve as authorization. This authorization expires 1 year from the date indicated on this contract. Privacy Act Notice: This information is to be used by 'COMPANY' or its Assignees and will not be disclosed to outside the agencies except as required and permitted by law. I understand that ANY abuse made against the service provider from myself may result in the merging of my CPN file and made useless! I understand that after service provider has provided all agreed upon E-Books, CPN, or Trade lines the service provider has facilitated their duties within this agreement! IT IS MY STATEMENT THAT I AM NOT ENGAGING IN ANY PROHIBITED BUSINESS ACTIVITIES SUCH AS; NOR HAS WWW.LEGALCPN.COM, A CONSUMER HOLDING TRUST; WHICH IS OWNED BY A CONSUMER HOLDING TR (A IRREVOCABLE TRUST) OR ANY AGENT WITHIN Company / Website WHICH INCLUDES ALL ENTITIES OF SUCH OWNED BY Company / Website; HAS INSTRUCTED ME; NOR DO I BELIEVE: A. Representing, expressly or by implication, that through the use of our products or services, consumers can alter their identifying information to conceal adverse credit information from consumers' credit records, credit histories, or credit ratings, including but not limited to the use of Employer Identification Numbers ("EINs"), Taxpayer Identification Numbers ("TINs"), or alternative Social Security Numbers in lieu of the consumers' own Social Security Numbers; B. Representing that the building of a new credit record by applying for credit using an EIN, a TIN, or an alternate social security number instead of a consumer's own social security number is legal; C. Misrepresenting any material fact concerning the ability of Defendant's products or services to perform or provide any credit-related function for consumers, including but not limited to improving consumers' credit reports or profiles, consolidating debt, obtaining or arranging a loan, or obtaining or arranging any extension of credit; and D. Misrepresenting any fact material to a consumer's decision to purchase Defendant's products or services. E. Representing, expressly or by implication, that through the use of our products or services, consumers can alter their identifying information to conceal adverse credit information from consumers' credit records, credit histories, or credit ratings, including but not limited to the use of Dun & Bradstreet Numbers ("DBNs"), Employer Identification Numbers ("EINs"), Taxpayer Identification Numbers ("TINs"), or alternative Social Security Numbers in lieu of the consumers' own Social Security Numbers; F. Representing that the building of a new credit record by applying for credit using a DBN, EIN, a TIN, or an alternate Social Security Number instead of a consumer's own Social Security Number is legal; G. Misrepresenting any material fact concerning the ability of defendant's products or services to perform or provide any credit-related function for consumers, including but not limited to improving consumers' credit reports or profiles, consolidating debt, obtaining or arranging a loan, or obtaining or arranging any extension of credit; and H. Misrepresenting any fact material to a consumer's decision to purchase defendant's products or services. We have found that its best to operate within the parameters of IRS and Business law and help consumers understand that Section 404(a)(2) of the Credit Repair Organizations Act; prohibits all persons from making any statement, or counseling or advising any consumer to make any statement, the intended effect of which is to alter the consumer's identification to prevent the display of the consumer's credit record, history, or rating for the purpose of concealing adverse information that is accurate and non-obsolete to any consumer reporting agency as defined in 15 U.S.C. � 1681(f) or to any person who has extended credit to the consumer or to whom the consumer has applied or is applying for an extension of credit. 15 U.S.C. � 1679b(a)(2).
Furthermore: Pursuant to Section 410(b)(1) of the Credit Repair Organizations Act, 15 U.S.C. � 1679h(b)(1), any violation of any requirement or prohibition of the Credit Repair Organizations Act constitutes an unfair and deceptive act or practice in commerce in violation of Section 5(a) of the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C.� 45(a).
Except as otherwise provided for in this User Agreement, you irrevocably release Company / Website, its agents, directors, employees, and officers from all claims, demands and damages, including but not limited to: actual, consequential, indirect, and special damages of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of your use of our services.
11. Resolution of Disputes If a dispute arises between you and Company / Website, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and Company / Website agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of this User Agreement or our services (a "Claim") in accordance with one of the subsections below or as we and you otherwise agree in writing. Before resorting to these alternatives, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
12. Law and Forum for Disputes - This User Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Michigan as they apply to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Michigan between Michigan residents, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Company / Website must be resolved by a court located in the State of Michigan except as otherwise agreed to by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of Michigan for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.
13. Arbitration Option - For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than $15,000, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, that party shall initiate such arbitration through an established Alternative Dispute Resolution ("ADR") provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: a) the arbitration may be conducted in person, by telephone, online, and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; b) the arbitration does not need to not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed to by the parties; and c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
14. Improperly Filed Claims - All claims you bring against Company / Website must be resolved in accordance with this Resolution of Disputes section of this User Agreement. All claims filed or brought contrary to the Resolution of Disputes section of this User Agreement shall be considered improperly filed. If you file a claim contrary to the Resolution of Disputes section of this User Agreement, then Company / Website may recover attorneys' fees and costs incurred by Company / Website, provided that Company / Website has notified you in writing of the improperly filed claim, and you have failed to promptly withdraw the claim.
Amendments Company / Website reserves the right to amend or change this User Agreement or any part of this User Agreement. Any amendment or change is effective when we post that amendment or change on our web site.
This User Agreement, and any contract signed by you with Company / Website, set forth the entire understanding and agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. The following User Agreement, in conjunction with the Disclosure Agreement and your written contract with Company / Website, describes the terms and conditions under which Company / Website offers you access to our services. By using the services of Company / Website, you agree to the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement, as well as those terms and conditions contained in your written contract with Company / Website.
Legal Cpn Site Map
THE CONTRACT (Terms and Conditions)
• Important Please Note : This product is a subscription sign up product. Your first payment enters you into the program; your second payment and subsequent payments are applied to your account with company. PLEASE NOTE, The product is subscription membership not credit reporting...
The Contract (Terms and Conditions)
This Document contains the Purchase Agreement and the Terms and Conditions of becoming an LegalCpn.com AIT LLC; Revolving Credit Account Holder.
BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING THE LegalCpn.com AIT LLC; WEBSITE (THE "WEBSITE") AND/OR OUR SERVICE (THE "SERVICE"), YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH, AND BE BOUND BY, THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE "AGREEMENT").
Notice -- Read This
WHEN YOU COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE, YOU, THE BUYER, ARE CLAIMING THAT YOU HAVE READ, ACCEPTED, AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
THIS AGREEMENT IS A CONTRACT. UNDER THE TERMS OF THE CONTRACT YOU RECEIVE CERTAIN RIGHTS DUE YOU FROM THE SELLER AND YOU, IN TURN, GIVE THE SELLER CERTAIN RIGHTS THAT AFFECT YOU. THIS CONTRACT ALSO CONTAINS PROVISIONS THAT DELINEATE AND RESTRICT YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT REFUND AND WARRANTY AND THAT LIMIT THE LIABILITY OF THE SELLER.
YOU MUST ACCEPT THESE TERMS OR THE SELLER WILL NOT TRANSACT BUSINESS WITH YOU OR SELL A PRODUCT, SERVICE OR MEMBERSHIP TO YOU, AND YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE PROCESSED IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
YOUR PLEDGE OF AN UNDERSTANDING OF THIS CONTRACT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE RIGHTS, DUTIES, AND LIMITATIONS EMBODIED IN IT, IS A MATERIAL PART OF THE LEGAL CONSIDERATION THAT THE SELLER REQUIRES FROM YOU AS A CONDITION OF SALE.
PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT AND DISCLAIMER
The parties to this agreement are the website or its owners, hereafter "SELLER," and you, the prospective purchaser, hereafter "BUYER". Persons or entities who are not participants in this contract but who have an indirect relationship, such as a supplier, joint venture partner, membership organization, or sales affiliate, are herein described as "THIRD PARTY OR THIRD PARTIES." The recipient of the product herein sold, where said product is ordered by and paid for by someone other than the recipient, is classified herein as if that recipient were the ordering BUYER with the same rights, duties, and obligations as the BUYER, but may also be referred to herein as 'RECIPIENT".
SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS PURCHASE AGREEMENT
The subject matter of this agreement is a product, service, or membership described in promotional or sales materials on this website and/or in an email referencing this website, and said website and/or email and its contents are incorporated herein by reference and made a part hereof and constitute a complete description of the product, service or membership that is the subject matter of this Purchase Agreement. This bundle of offerings, including additional items promoted on the order page, shall, together, be termed 'product' throughout this agreement but the word 'product' shall mean all elements offered in the sale, whether digital, dimensional, or other license or right, and include all sales or promotional materials. Credit reporting is not the product.
PULLING CREDIT FROM CRA'S
YOUR ACCOUNT WITH LegalCpn.com AIT LLC; CORPORATION WILL BE SOLD TO A CONSUMER FINANCE COMPANY WITHIN APPROXIMATELY 60 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF YOUR PURCHASE. WHILE PAYMENTS ARE DUE ON YOUR ACCOUNT DURING THIS FIRST Sixty (60) DAYS, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL NOT BE REPORTED TO ANY CREDIT BUREAU UNTIL THE SALE OF YOUR ACCOUNT TO THE CONSUMER FINANCE COMPANY IS COMPLETED.. CREDIT REPORTING DURING THE TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT IS NOT GUARANTEED CREDIT REPORTING IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF A CREDIT REPORING COMPANY OR AGENCY NOT THE SELLER. PLEASE REMEMBER ACCESS TO OUR SUBSCRIPTION PROGRAM IS THE PRODUCT AND NOT CREDIT REPORTING. CREDIT REPORTING IS NOT THE PRODUCT.
Personal Purchases: The Ebook and Music product referenced herein is sold with the following refund policy. A complete refund can be requested and obtained within the first three days of the purchase of the products from this Website. Thereafter, THERE IS A MINIMUM CANCELLATION FEE OF (50%) FIFTY PERCENT OF THE DOLLARS PAID AFTER THREE DAYS. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED AFTER THIRTY DAYS. A store credit will be provided on all downloaded products within 30 days of the download of a digital product. Our subscription library can be found on the same page where the subscription tradelines can be purchased. To order a subscription tradeline product simply email order support and request your subscription item.
Business Purchases: The product referenced herein is sold with the following refund policy: THERE IS A MINIMUM CANCELLATION FEE OF ($100.00) ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS, plus the cost of the credit review as it may be stated from time to time on the website. Depending upon the package purchased, according to standard protocol in the publishing industry, the unsold books purchased may be returned by the purchaser within one year of the date of purchase.
Website Purchase: Websites purchased from Seller are sold as is, with NO REFUNDS. All websites shall be hosted by Seller; Seller shall provide a shopping cart, merchant account and functionality that will cause the website to function and to be able to transact business on a cash basis.
Purchases on the Website: Seller shall manage the back end of the Website for the Purchaser, maintain accounting for all collections and shall forward amounts collected from Purchasers Website customers within 30 days of receipt subject to charge backs by the Websites Purchasers. Every effort shall be made to limit charge backs. Seller makes no warranties to Purchaser regarding the potential earnings from website or charge backs.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE BUYER
The Buyer must pay the full consideration for this product that the Seller requires as the total price of the product. This consideration includes not only the purchase price, but other obligations that the Buyer accepts as well as potential rights the Buyer agrees to forego. By accepting this Purchase Agreement, the Buyer agrees to receive continuing follow-up contact from the Seller including email, mail, newsletters, product updates, product recall notices, product improvements, telephone calls from the Seller and/or telemarketing organizations and/or pollsters for the purpose of solicitation related to the instant product or any other product or service. Buyer agrees to post-sale contact from joint venture partners of the Seller or from others who have a commercial relationship with the Seller. Buyer agrees that all personal information about the buyer or his or her buying habits and preferences, including address and phone number, may be placed in a general database and agrees that this information may be shared, rented or sold to third parties. However, Buyer shall at all times be fully empowered to sever contact with the Seller by notification using the 'unsubscribe' link in solicitations. Moreover, the Buyer retains the right to refuse specific contact with some third party solicitors and maintain it with others. The Buyer retains the right to have his or her name removed from a general solicitation database. The Buyer's agreement to accept solicitation and contact may be reduced, enhanced, limited or terminated by notification to anyone contacting the Buyer. The burden is on the Buyer to prove that such communication was made to and received by the person making contact. Buyer agrees that Seller is not liable for communications made to the Buyer by parties unrelated to this purchase even though referred by the Seller. Buyer accepts full responsibility for limiting unsolicited contact and Buyer understands that he retains all rights to directly restrict communication or solicitation from any party including the Seller.
The Buyer agrees to allow the Seller to collect, store, and use for marketing purposes all information collected from, provided by or otherwise ascertained by electronic means from the Buyer. The Buyer, specifically, and as part of the consideration paid for this product, waives all right to access, retrieve, or control such information except that the Buyer retains the right to restrict contact as described previously.
The Buyer understands that cookies may be placed on his or her hard drive that will provide information to the Seller and which are necessary for delivering an e-product and which will be able to determine if you retain the right to access the product. Buyer understands that these cookies or other computer codes will reside on the hard drive and will communicate at times with the Seller's computer and thereby transmit and receive information.
Buyers living in locations that require custom duties and/or VAT taxes to be collected understand that, unless custom duties are collected at the point of sale by the Seller, the Buyer remains responsible for payment of custom duties and taxes at the time the product is received. If it should happen that the Seller's courier or freight account is charged for custom duties and tax, instead of the Buyer paying referenced charges, then the Buyer hereby authorizes the Seller to bill the Buyer's credit card for said charges or for the return of goods if they are refused at the point of destination.
Monthly Billing must remain active to remain open. A minimum purchase of $29.99 every month is required to maintain the account in an active status. The Buyer is responsible for selecting the products that will constitute the minimum of a $29.99 purchase. In the event the Buyer does not make a qualifying payment every month, a $0 per month account maintenance fee will automatically be charged to the account holder's credit card on file and the Buyer’s contract will be closed with the company and the Buyer will automatically be exited from this contract an considered inactive and no longer an active user.
CREDIT CARD CHARGES AND CREDIT CARD FRAUD Buyer warrants that he or she is over 18 years of age, not subject to the Child Online Privacy Act, of legal age to enter into contractual agreements in the state in which he is present when he makes this purchase, and is the true and authorized owner of the credit card used to make this purchase. Any Buyer who violates any of these requirements may be liable for civil or criminal prosecution, plus actual damages, and agrees that all information collected by this website may be used for prosecution and may be turned over to law enforcement agencies or to credit card companies and merchant service providers. If the true and/or authorized owner of the credit card attempts to commit fraud upon the Seller, he authorizes each and every credit card company or merchant service provider to disclose to the Seller all information that could be construed as proof of credit card fraud. Any Buyer who attempts to perpetrate a fraud upon Seller involving the use of a credit card herewith gives authorization for the Seller to access all credit information about the Buyer from credit reporting agencies and also authorizes the Seller to discover all relevant information from any source about the fraudulent practices of the Buyer and to reveal such information to credit reporting agencies, credit card companies, merchant service providers, and law enforcement agencies.
GUARANTEE AND WARRANTY
This product is sold 'as is' without warranty or guarantee of any kind accept that the Seller warrants that the product can be downloaded. In the event ANY product is deemed to be defective, Buyer's only recourse is to select another product or receive a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
Buyer agrees to accept all risk associated with the use of this product, including but not limited to, ingestion of or application to Buyer's person, the use of the product personally or in business, all taxes and regulations applicable to this product, all legal compliance issues related to this product. Buyer warrants an understanding that the Seller is disclaiming all liability from harm of any kind or nature caused directly or indirectly from this product. Buyer agrees, as part of the consideration required to purchase this product, to carefully review and test this product during the refund period and to immediately request a refund if the product is not satisfactory.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER
Buyer warrants an understanding, as required consideration, that the Seller of this product disclaims all liability for the product or damages resulting from use or installation or reliance upon this product for any reason. Buyer alone accepts full responsibility for allowing others to use this product. Buyer understands that Seller disclaims liability for any information contained in sales or promotional materials or the product itself that is unintentionally misleading or incorrect that might cause damage to Buyer.
Buyer expressly waives any and all claims for consequential, speculative, and unforeseeable damages resulting from the purchase or use of this product or from subsequent contact with Seller or Third Parties.
Buyer expressly agrees that no matter what may happen because of his or her purchase of this product, or no matter what damage may be allegedly or actually caused by the use of this product, or no matter the harm or damage that may result directly or indirectly from the purchase of this product, for any reason whatsoever, that the absolute maximum extent of Seller's liability shall be an amount no greater than the purchase price of the product.
Buyer agrees and understands that, Seller, specifically but not exclusively, disclaims liability for all damage to Buyer's person or business by using this product, including harm to buyer's computer hardware or software from worms, viruses, or other defects in the product or computer codes that cause harm. Seller disclaims liability for Buyer's interaction with Third Party soliciting agents who were provided 'leads' by the Seller. Seller disclaims liability for Buyer's interactions with advertisers on the site. Seller disclaims liability for Buyer's interaction with other visitors or members of the website.
Buyer agrees that the Seller's total liability, even for erroneous product content that causes damage to the Buyer, shall be limited to the purchase price paid for the product.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FROM HARM CAUSED BY THE PRODUCT
Buyer agrees that the Seller's total liability, even from harm caused to the Buyer or to others from use of the product, shall be limited to the purchase price paid for the product.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FROM ALL OTHER INJURIES OF ANY KIND
Buyer agrees that the Seller's total liability, for any other injury, harm, or tort of any kind, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, shall be limited to the purchase price paid for the product.
LIMITATION ON THE LIABILITY LIMITATION
Buyer understands that some states do not allow limitation of liability.
SPECIFIC DISCLAIMERS AS TO 'RESULTS CLAIMS', 'INCOME CLAIMS', OR 'EARNINGS CLAIMS' IN SALES AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS OR PRODUCT
If claims about results from using this product or if claims about income or earnings resulting from the use of this product are made, such claims are true for the persons who made the claims, including claims made by the Seller about its own experience with the product.
However, Buyer cannot simply rely on these statements as being duplicable by Buyer because many factors affect results, including just dumb luck. Some people buy this product to make money and, in fact, make no money. Some people buy this product and never read it or attempt to implement any of the money making ideas. Some folks seemingly take to it like a duck to water and can't stop making money. Nothing promoted on this website should be construed as a 'Get rich quick' scheme or a instant credit boost to 800 or a reporting of credit lines. The products Buyer is buying to learn how to make money or products that Buyer is buying to re-sell, have all been proven money-makers and products openly available for sale without the subscription. Many buyer purchase the subscription in a effort to access our product line at a discount. As is true in much of life, real success usually requires real work. Learning about the internet is not terrible work and it can produce very livable income if Buyer is willing to learn his or her craft and work at it steadily. Even part-time efforts may bring in some extra money each month. But it requires learning skills that Buyer may not have a background to easily learn and will certainly require constant education and, perhaps, even psychological motivation to keep Buyer directed toward his or her goals.
If the product Buyer is purchasing is a physical product promoted for a particular purpose and if the promotional materials make claims about the results from the use of this product, Buyer hereby warrants his understanding that there exists some probability that the product will not deliver those same results to any particular Buyer and that the refund of the purchase price (subject to the return of the product to the Seller) is the full remedy for any Buyer who feels the product did not deliver the results claimed.
If the product Buyer is purchasing is a membership or a product 'plan' that claims to produce specific benefits or results or that otherwise involves a recurring fee, the Buyer has a right to terminate the membership or 'plan' upon notice to the Seller. In this case, the promotional materials describing the membership and the 'plan' and the remedy for dissatisfaction shall be controlling. If the promotional materials say that part of a fee is not refundable, then it is not.
Where this disclaimer and claims made in sales and promotional materials or the product are in conflict, this Purchase Agreement shall be controlling except, and unless, the Seller deliberately misled the Buyer or if such construction would cause material inequity. The sole burden is on the Buyer to substantiate any deliberate deception. Buyer accepts the obligation to reimburse the Seller for all court costs, investigation costs, attorney fees, and all litigation-related costs in the event Buyer brings suit against the Seller and does not prevail in court or at arbitration.
No warranties are made whatsoever about credit reporting, the amount of money, if any, that Buyer will earn from this material or product or service and Buyer warrants an understanding that Buyer's only course of action is to test this product and material for the extent of the refund period and request a refund if Buyer is not satisfied prior to its expiration.
Buyer, again, warrants an understanding that in any event, for any reason, no matter the amount of damages claimed, as a material part of the consideration for purchase of this product, the maximum amount of liability shall be the purchase price of the product.
RIGHT TO PUBLISH SUBMISSIONS
Buyer agrees that Seller may publish for commercial purposes the full or partial content of any and all communication with Buyer at the Seller's sole discretion.
Buyer agrees to indemnify Seller for any and all damage that Buyer causes by using the product or information contained on this website that results in a damage award against the Seller.
RIGHT TO STOP SELLING OR SERVICING PRODUCT OR MEMBERSHIP
Buyer agrees that Seller has the right to discontinue the product, the service, the membership at any time without notice. Buyer understands that the Seller may discontinue customer service on a product or service at any time without notice.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS NOTE
Arbitration shall be conducted pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association which are in effect on the date a dispute is submitted to the American Arbitration Association. Information about the American Arbitration Association, its rules, and its forms are available from the American Arbitration Association, 335 Madison Avenue, Floor 10, New York, New York, 10017-4605. Hearing will take place in the city or county of the Seller.
In no case shall the Buyer have the right to go to court or have a jury trial. Buyer will not have the right to engage in pre-trial discovery except as provided in the rules; you will not have the right to participate as a representative or member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claim subject to arbitration; the arbitrator's decision will be final and binding with limited rights of appeal.
The prevailing party shall be reimbursed by the other party for any and all costs associated with the dispute arbitration, including attorney fees, collection fees, investigation fees, travel expenses.
JURISDICTION AND VENUE
If any matter concerning this purchase shall be brought before a court of law, pre- or post-arbitration, Buyer agrees to that the sole and proper jurisdiction to be the state of Michigan. In the event that litigation is in a federal court, the proper court shall be in the state of Michigan.
Buyer agrees that the applicable law to be applied shall, in all cases, be that of the state of the Michigan.
Buyer herewith agrees to receive Notice of Changes, Litigation, Service of Process, Cancellation, Termination, and Modification of service or product at the email address provided to Seller on the ordering page. Further, Buyer agrees that the right to contact Buyer concerning legal notice shall not be terminated by previously submitted 'unsubscribed' notices and specifically agrees that any notification to cease contact shall not be binding upon the Seller in regards to Notice of Change, Litigation, Service of Process, Cancellation of Product or Service or Membership or Subscription, Termination of a program, product or website, or Modification of the terms of service or product. Additionally, the Buyer grants Seller irrevocable right to contact him or her via mail or telephone concerning any of these issues irrespective of other rights the Buyer has to sever contact with Seller.
The prevailing party to any arbitration or litigation will be entitled to collect attorney fees and all other costs of the arbitration or litigation, including filing fees, investigation fees, collection fees, and travel expenses from the other party.
This Contract Agreement cannot be modified in any manner between the Seller and this Buyer unless modifications are made in writing signed by both parties. However, the Seller may modify this Purchase Agreement at any time for other Buyers without notice to the instant Buyer.
ENFORCEABILITY OF PROVISIONS
In the event that some provisions, terms, conditions of the Purchase Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the provisions that are enforceable shall control. Additionally, Buyer and Seller agree that, if any provision is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the arbitrating panel will construe such provision to the maximum extent that it might be found to be valid or enforceable.
WAIVER OF BREACH
The Seller's waiver (failure to enforce) any term of this agreement shall not be construed as a modification or an amendment to this agreement or constitute a waiver of other breaches.
SELLER CONTACT INFORMATION
The Seller of this product is: LegalCpn.com AIT LLC; PO BOX 99713 TROY MI 48099
By taking the affirmative step of purchasing of a product, service, or membership, you, the Buyer, attest that you have fully read, understand, and accept the terms of this Purchase Agreement contract, and warrant to the Seller that said affirmative digital acceptance shall be deemed to be the same as if you had affixed your signature to this Purchase Agreement contract.
COPYRIGHT (C) 2017 LEGALCPN.COM AIT LLC; ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
15 Years CPN Success
1,000,000 Success CPN Clients... We Are The Leader in CPN Business Credit Funding...